USD, EUR and AUD on sale now
Let your travel money take you further with special sale rates on USD, EUR and AUD until 29th March 2019*.
Load now to lock in these great rates!~
Why use Cash Passport?
- Great rates on popular currencies
- Free global Wi-Fi via Boingo network#
- Safe and secure, including temporary card block feature
- Manage your travel money online
* Promotional rates available from 9am NZDT on 13th March 2019 to 23:59 NZDT on 29th March 2019 (“Promotional Period”). You must load directly into USD, EUR or AUD currency online at cashpassport.co.nz to take advantage of the promotional rate. We may, in our sole discretion, cancel or vary the promotion at any time. If we cancel or vary the promotion, we are not liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation or variation and are not required to conduct the promotion at any other time.~ Exchange rates for initial loads and subsequent reloads made using Bank Transfer or Bill Payment via cashpassport.co.nz will be set at the prevailing exchange rate set out at cashpassport.co.nz at the time you request the load provided you settle the transaction within four hours. Different exchange rates apply for loads initiated directly via Bank Transfer or Bill Payment using your Unique Payment Details (i.e. not via cashpassport.co.nz). For more information on how exchange rates are set and applied, see the PDS at www.cashpassport.co.nz.
# T&C’s apply. Wi-fi is provided by Boingo hotspots. Visit cashpassport.co.nz and mastercard.boingo.com for more information.
The Multi-currency Cash Passport™ (“Cash Passport”) and Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard® (“Cash Passport Platinum”) are unsecured debt securities issued by Travelex Card Services Limited, a member of the Travelex group. Cash Passport and Cash Passport Platinum are not guaranteed by any member of the Travelex group or any other entity. Before you make a decision to acquire a Cash Passport or Cash Passport Platinum, we recommend you to read the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport facility which is available free of charge at www.cashpassport.co.nz.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.