Cash Passport NZ - Use Overseas & Online
- Cash Passport is accepted at over 35.9 million locations worldwide and gives you access to 2.1 million ATMs.
- Load 9 currencies on a single card. Choose from: NZD, AUD, EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, CAD, HKD & SGD.
- Cash Passport is a prepaid travel money card ideal for use overseas in foreign currencies.
- Cash Passport can be used in-store, online or to withdraw cash from international ATMs in local currency.
- Access your money safely when travelling.
- Lock in exchange rates and know exactly how much foreign currency you have to spend.
Read more about Cash Passport and how it works
- Reload your Cash Passport whenever you like.
- Cash Passport is prepaid - protected via 24/7 global assistance, CHIP + PIN security and the MasterCard network.
- Please see the Prospectus for details on fees and charges associated with your travel money card.
Get more from your travel card
- Utilise your prepaid travel card like an international credit card, except only spend the funds you have pre-loaded.
- Take advantage of the added security of using a prepaid card abroad, separating your foreign spending from your everyday accounts.
- Shop online using the relevant foreign currency. Save money with no International ATM fees*.
- Load multiple currencies onto your card as required. You can store up to 9 currencies on the single card.
- Top your card up whenever you like. Take advantage of strong or weak foreign currencies, helping you buy currency at known exchange rates for future use.
- You don't need to carry cash when travelling. No International ATM fees charged by Cash Passport grants you the freedom to withdraw money only as you need it. No cash, no worries.